July 28, 2010

One Man Show


It'd be nice if a few of my "blog-mates" would chip in here and there. It's been a bare-bone establishment for the month of July, and nobody seems willing to step up to the plate. I've been told over the past week by "brian" that there could be "three clogs on the Patriots" (direct quote). Yea, my ass brian. Nobody seems willing to step up to the plate in my "absence," leading me to feel like I'm playing the role of El Pres...only less retarded. Well, due to the lack of effort on the part of my many colleagues, I'll provide the loyal readers with a fucking post.

Alright, I'm gonna start with Dan Haren. How is it possible that the Angels have managed to outbid the Yankees in this sweepstakes? The Yankees reportedly turned down the D-backs because Joba Chamberlain was part of the package that Arizona asked for. HAHAHAHA. Seriously, Cashman? You're keeping a career setup man rather than deal him for a guaranteed repeat? Is that a joke? Well, anyways, sucks for Yankees fans to see the Angels swoop in and nab Haren for.........wait for it!.....JOE SAUNDERS!!!!!!!!!! [Insert here many more HA HA's than in the previous line]. Our sister blog (I say "sister" because JMO and Aloy gave up on us) had a column regarding the D-backs being snake-bitten, but JMO might have been wrong. Maybe they are snake bitten because they deal an annual Cy Young candidate for a marginal fourth or fifth starter! I mean, seriously? Joe fucking Saunders? What a joke! You have the most valuable asset on the trade market (maybe other than Prince Fielder or Roy Oswalt) and you make a "panic move" like that? Yea, no wonder you can't fucking win with the best young lineup in baseball.

Anyways, I'd rather not spend my first blog in a week rambling about a meaningless franchise out in the desert...

On to a meaningful team...the Bruins. And yes, I say "meaningful" with a shitload of confidence. News alert to you Bruin-haters (plentiful in number)...the B's just sold out season tickets in a matter of fucking hours. Can you say Stanley Cup parade next year? I might be getting ahead of myself a little bit, but if the Wheeler and Mark Stuart for Kaberle rumors are true...sign me up for front row of the fucking parade! Yea, viewership of the Boston Pawsox is down this year (I mean Red Sox for all you retards who think they are any better than a Triple-A team), but the Bruins are fucking taking over! Yea, go ahead, jump on the bandwagon, welcome to a real sport. For you basketball fans....nice league, go lick Lebron's asshole and get on with your stupid stage-show.

I'll probably give you fellas (all 3 of you, if that...) more to read tomorrow. For now, I'm just tired and flat-out gassed.

4 comments:

  1. the boston sports clogJuly 28, 2010

    why is my name in quotes? and no way bruins get kaberle for stuart and wheeler unless they throw in a life time supply of first round picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your name is in quotes because you are literally non-existent.

    and past "guarantees" of posts have been worth nothing.

    until this blog sees a post from the world's worst blogger...he doesn't exist...and i will never be a part of poker, madden franchises, or anything in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and wow, you literally checked the blog within 5 minutes of that post. for being such a non-contributor, the blogs lone-poster appreciates you reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh id only polarize fellow bloggers and followers with my arrogance and abrasive truthfullness.
    but then again all those people are idiots.
    how does a 27 year deal with an annual cap hit of 40 green apple sour straws sound? (i want that contract frontloaded)

    PS. went to post that and my verification word: sample.
    your clog is becoming less creative by the hour. make that contract 50 sour straws per year.

    ReplyDelete