May 22, 2010

Superman not a Magician!


Maybe KG still is, by himself, enough to turn a series from a nail-biting seven-gamer to a one-sided sweep. I haven't watched a Celts game this postseason (I've watched parts, but not a whole game), but what's the deal here? Did the Magic make an early June tee-time for the whole team that they just can't miss? Does Stan Van Gundy have another film to star in? Did the bunny just fail to come out of the hat? I thought this was supposed to be a series! I thought the Cavs series was supposed to be close! Are the Celts that good? Could have sworn KG was on his last legs and that the C's tried to rid themselves of Ray Allen at the trade deadline. Maybe the Celtics just know how to kick it into that high-gear when they need to. I hate to admit it, but this team wins when it counts. Fuck the up-and-down regular season, lets just win in the playoffs. Maybe if another un-named Boston team would take that mentality then they wouldn't blow a 3-0 series lead. It's not often I'm envious of a basketball fan; they do, after all, have to put up with watching the horror show that is basketball; but I can safely say, right now, that I'm jealous of all Celtics fans who get to watch their team absolutely destroy D-wade, Lebron, and Superman week after week. I guess if I'm Rapist Bryant right now, I'd book that tee time real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment